Sunday, October 13, 2013

Webster's Pages: Tags!

After harassing you all with post upon post, I took a few days off from blog world- but I'm back ;)
I have a couple of Webster's Pages projects to share with you; a couple of tags created using some of the new Clean & Simple lines. I hope you enjoy them!

"Not Afraid to Change"
I have been closely studying the Bible for the last year, and I'm finding that the more I read, the more I learn, and the more I'm discovering the things in my life that need to change in order to walk hand in hand with God's will. So when I saw this sentiment in the New Year, New You collection, I just knew I needed to create something as a positive reminder of my journey in faith and of its importance- and that, truly, I am not afraid to change!

I am just drawn to the bright, cheerful colors in this collection! So versatile! And simply perfect for inspiring important admonitions :)


Products Used:


"Everyday Life"
 Next we have a tag that I created using the popular Recorded collection. 
I loved the teal/brown colors and put them together with the Princess Window piece from Blue Fern Studios to create a sweet framed photo project of my kids at the lake. I love that outdoor adventures are a part of our everday life :)

I'm a sucker for layers (you probably know that by now)- I used plenty of Webster's Pages trims, papers, and even a sweet little charm to do up the bottom of my tag.


Products Used:

Charm Bulk- Butterfly
Perfect Charm Pack
In Love Trim Card Pack

Thank-you for coming by today. 
See you back tomorrow with some new projects!

10 comments:

zenevak said...

Oh, I just LOVE what you do! Gorgeous tags - love the layers and use of the collections. Very inspiring!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful tags!!! :D

Romy said...

They are simply fabulous! I just love all your layers!

Lizzyc said...

Change is inevitable and when we are strong we can handle it better.. I love your tag, the yellow colors are bright and full of life.. and love your second tag, It feels like it is full of memories.. always love your layers.. may you know God's hand on your life for the days ahead..xx

Patty O'Malley said...

I was so excited to see more tags as you know I love them! These are beautiful, of course! I love the inspiring sentiment on the first one and the fact that you used photos on the second one. The border punched edges look so pretty. Hope you'll do a tutorial on the tag layers and bows sometime.

Paula Calvanico said...

These are fantastic! I love tags, I don't know what it is about them, but they're a fave :)

Paula

sandi said...

Wow! Such gorgeousness!

Davi said...

Fabulous tags Erin, I love the pretty sunny color and beautiful beautiful layering of the first one. Also love the saying, such a poignant reminder of how we should all be willing to change to line up with God's will! Love the colors in the second one and how the layers are there but more simple :)

Chantalle said...

What beautiful collections. Stunning tags - love those brights on the first one x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful tags. It is wonderful to see how openly and honestly you share your relationship with our awesome Savior.