Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More From Manor House~!

Hey there my friends :)~ so glad you stopped in because I've got a couple more Manor House Creations projects to share with you! Let's get started straight away...

"Adore Her"

It seems my daughter has been in the spotlight a bit lately here on my blog! But that's okay~ she's been pretty sick this past week so she deserves it :). I've used a combination of flowers from the amazing Spring Collection from Manor House.


I've just fallen in love with the Powder Puffs in this collection! Here I've used the cream/spotted Powder Puff "Lychee" flowers which I completely adore :)~!


There's plenty of glitter to be found in the Spring Collection as well! Who doesn't love some sparkle?



Products Used:


Other Products Used:



Next up, I have a little altered wreath that I dressed up with some Spring Collection flowers as well!


I'm definitely traditional when it comes to my Christmas decor, so I went with the classic red, green, and white here :).




Products Used:


Thanks for checking in :)~! Have a beautiful day!

16 comments:

Alina said...

Beautiful layout! Love the pictures with your daughter!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Awwwww....what a sweetheart!!!!!!!! Your design is fabulous!!! I love the flower clusters and the frame you used to highlight the smaller photo!!! Great work!!! MERRY Christmas Erin, lots of kisses from me!!!
xxxx

Evgenia Petzer said...

gorgeous! always love to come to your blog:)

Elena Olinevich said...

This Lo is one of my favourite from you this month. It is so airy, fresh and even warm inspite of the winter.
love this wreath too

Sandra said...

Erin I love the cheeky little look on your daughter's face, she's just so cute. I love the layout as well and the colour of the Manor House flowers is amazing. Have you used a template and texture paste as well?

Lizzyc said...

Ah these are really beautiful, and your DD is such a cutie, I do hope she is on the mend now though... gota love those flowers...

Patty O'Malley said...

Your layout and wreath are so beautiful! Hope your daughter is feeling much better soon.

sandi said...

Love your creations! Simply beautiful!

Keren Tamir said...

Amazing creations Erin as always!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your holidays!!!

morkaren said...

Kære Erin, smukke ting du viser i dag, og lille Aspin med gavtyve ansigtet er så vidunderlig. juleknus morkaren.

Laurie said...

this is such a pretty layout, love the frames around Aspen's cute little face and your wreath is stunning, I am sure it will look so nice in your house :)

Romy said...

Such amazing creations! Aspen really draws the cutest faces :) I love how you arranged the flowers.
Your wreath looks just amazing too! Such a gorgeous bow!

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful layout and wreath, that photo is totally adorable! :)

Dot said...

Love the layout! Really stunning! And that photo is too cute!

Ashley Horton said...

She needs to get with Reese...they both seem to have a love of hats!! :) Totally adorable photos and I love the great texture on this one Erin..especially the corrugated cardboard!

Mrs Frizz said...

she really is a wee cutie patootie ... beautifully scrapped.